Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Location: Western YMCA, Newark, Delaware, SCY Outdoor Pool
Distance: 4000 yards

I actually considered running or doing some cross training today. But the sun is shining and it's a gorgeous day to swim outside. I also brought a 7,000 yard workout with me. The intentions were there. The amount of time necessary wasn't. I need to get to the pool as early as possible to swim these longer swims. I seem to find any excuse not to do longer swims lately. Not sure where the motivation is hiding. It's ridiculous.

400 Warm Up Free
2100- 3 x (300 pull, 2 x 100 IM's on 1:45, 4 x 50's FAST on 1:00)
600 pull
400 kick with fins
2 x 250's  - 1st one build, 2nd cool down


3 comments:

  1. Wait until October, then you'll be motivated. That's when the Karen Reeder's Virtual Open Water race begins. That should keep you fired up for several months.

    How you doing on workouts? You want some more?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh cool. Slam the Damn swim fell through BTW. No childcare. Ugh.........

    I need more workouts when you get the chance. Oh, and what do you recommend for cross training?

    ReplyDelete